Friday, February 17, 2017

How to raise your credit score - The Credit Score Project

Bad or no credit?  This blog is all about getting your credit score up ... this is how I did it... this is actually how I am currently doing it and I am putting everything out there for the world to see…

 Above you will see a picture from Credit Karma from my phone… Every month I will take a new photo showing my credit score and if it's going up or down.


 In this video, I am showing you how I am organizing my bills and my strategies to lowering my credit card debt.


 First things first, realizing that you are in debt and that the debt is costing you. How much? It depends on your interest rates. I have divided my credit cards into paid and used.  The ones with yellow tags are paid off the ones with red tags are currently being used and trying to pay off.

 I bought a Calendar and I am adding all my automatic debits that happen behind the curtain… You know, the Automatic online  with drawls to pay certain things every month that you forget about and credit card payments that you forget about, however, I have put everything on this calendar so far.


January looks like a mess because I went back and tried to pull the information and February looks insane… I'll continue the rest of February but March will be a lot easier for me to understand because I believe I have a system that will work…



No comments:

Post a Comment